UNIONDALE, N.Y. — The Islanders held practice today at Nassau Coliseum. Below are Matt Martin’s and Jack Capuano’s post practice media availability:
Christian Arnold Covers the New York Islanders for New York Hockey Journal, as well as contributes to SNY's Islanders Point Blank. He also founded Islanders Hockey Blog back in 2009 and has written for various online publications.
- RT @Fascinatingpics: Moon over New York City http://t.co/sDIPEyceOO 5 hours ago
- Wang wants to move Barroway suit to Nassau County islanderspointblank.com/islanders/wang… via @IslandersPB 10 hours ago
- I think it would be extremely unwise for the #NHL to ever expand to Las vegas. There i a reason why they don’t have any pro teams. 11 hours ago
- Nor should they be. RT @ESPN_Burnside: The NHL on a collision course with Sin City? Not quite. espn.go.com/nhl/story/_/id… 11 hours ago
- #Isles RT @jimbaumbach: Barroway's lawsuit against Charles Wang has been assigned to Manhattan Supreme Court judge Saliann Scarpulla. 11 hours ago
- Coyotes have a @TimHortonsUS in their arena?! #Isles need to bring that back to the Coliseum or to Brooklyn. 12 hours ago